Your Organize It! Roadmap is on its way to your inbox.
Limited-time introductory offer!
4 Emails | Unlimited Questions
One-on-One Customized Organizing Help
Ask for help on ANY area of your home that you are organizing. You don’t have to go through it alone!
What is Email Coaching?
- Email coaching is one-on-one coaching that happens entirely over email correspondence.
- No appointments need to be scheduled.
- Email me any time of the day or night when you need organizing advice.
- Send pictures and/or videos of the space you want help with.
- Email coaching is a great opportunity to pick my brain about ANYTHING related to organizing without the pressure of a Zoom call or scheduling any kind of appointment.
I’m offering a special introductory email coaching package just for those who sign up for the Organize It! Roadmap.
You won’t find this offer anywhere else!
It’s an inexpensive alternative to more expensive coaching options.
Find out if email coaching is right for you and if it will really fit your organizing needs.
Benefits of Email Coaching
- Tips and ideas for your specific space/items/situation.
- Email me ANY time you have a question or idea you want to run by me.
- I will respond within 24 hours (during the workweek).
- Send me pictures of the space you need help with.
- Get direct advice from me on whatever you are working on.
- No time limit!
- Ask me as many questions as you need to.
- You get to keep all of my written advice and tips from my emails.
- No embarrassing phone or video calls.
4 emails filled with advice you can look back on for all of your future organizing projects.
Organizing is a challenge…
One of the biggest pitfalls of organizing is that we are more often than not doing it alone.
We feel like the only ideas we have access to are our own.
We are stuck with our own limitations that keep us in a false state of inability.
We let ourselves believe that we haven’t succeeded at organizing our home yet so there isn’t any real hope that it will ever be organized.
It’s a lost cause.
Pointless to even try.
I don’t think that’s true.
There is hope. Even for the most cluttered of spaces.
The key is not to go in on it alone.
You need someone there in your corner, saying “You got this! Try moving the shelf over to that wall and see how things function that way.”
There are so many ideas and options out there to try. If one way doesn’t work for you or your family then another way is bound to work out.
That can be tiring and discouraging though, right?
Trying all these different options and it feels like you’re the only one in the household pitching in.
That’s where email coaching can be a great option to get you through those hurdles in organizing that we come across all too often.
I would love to walk through your organizing journey with you!
Take advantage of this limited-time offer and find out the benefits of email coaching first hand.
Hi, I’m Dana!
I will be your guide on your organizing journey.
I love organizing! I also love having a flexible schedule. Email coaching allows me to enjoy the best of both of those worlds.
With email coaching, I can walk through the organizing process with you, being there every step of the way, without actually being an intrusive presence in your home.
I’ve been organizing spaces for over 10 years. Finding creative solutions to breathe life into cluttered spaces is one of my passions. Helping spaces function at their maximum potential is what I do. I’d love to help you do just that with your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I’m unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your coaching, reach out to us to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
How do I schedule my appointment?
No appointment needed! Email me anytime!
What emails count towards my 4 emails?
Only emails that you send to me are counted towards your 4 emails. My replies or any emails that I send you to check in or encourage you along the journey do not count toward the 4 emails you pay for.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than once, simply purchase the coaching again.
However, you will not find another coaching package at this price point because this is an introductory offer.