How do I motivate myself to get organizing?
How do I decide what should go and what should stay?
Where do I put the stuff that I need to keep?
My new course will help you answer ALL of these questions!
Benefits of Course
- Action steps included for each lesson.
- No more guessing what to do next.
- Practical decluttering and organizing tips you can put into practice today.
Lessons Included in Course
- Personalities Effect on Organizing
- Value (deciding what to keep)
- Motivation (how to start and finish projects)
- Decluttering Mindest
- Decluttering Tips & Tricks
- Organizing Tips & Tricks
- Organizing Product List (ideas)
- Keeping Things Organized
- Progress Over Perfection
Hi! If you don’t know yet, I’m Dana.
I love organizing and I’m hoping to be able to help you go from chaos and stress to relaxed and functional.
I have been organizing my own living spaces and helping my family and friends do the same for the past 10 years.
With a master’s degree in human services, helping people is close to my heart and something that is fulfilling and gives me purpose. It took me a few years to realize I should put these two loves together. Helping people organize their over-stuffed spaces…it’s a no-brainer.
Having a comfortable, functional, safe environment to call home contributes to an overall sense of well-being.
I’d love to join you on your journey to an organized home!
My Organize It! Mini-Course is an online self-paced course teaching you how to utilize your mindset and personality to organize.
With this course you will:
- Discover the joy of having an organized space that meets your needs.
- Find out what it feels like to have the motivation to finish your organizing projects.
- Learn the hacks you need to get started organizing your home today!